Re: Synaptic Problem

Hello,

Am 10.12.2023 um 17:58 schrieb Stephen P. Molnar:
I appreciated the suggestion, but it didn't solve the problem with Synaptic.

On 12/10/2023 11:03 AM, Arno Lehmann wrote:
Hi all,

Am 10.12.2023 um 16:53 schrieb tomas@tuxteam.de:
On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 10:47:09AM -0500, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
I have just reinstalled Bookworm.

Unfortunately, when I tru tto use synaptic I get the following error:

E: The package brscan4 needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive
for it.

Does synaptic still insist on the brscan4 package after it is uninstalled?

In that case, there must be some dependency involved. I have not used synaptic a lot, but doesn't it give an explanation *why* it needs the package?

Cheers,

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann