Re: mpv "some-gif-file.gif" fullscreen and quit, auto exits/kills wayland/ "logs out"

Some years ago, I ran sid for a few years. Only recall one Xorg issue
where I needed low level deb os surgery during that time.

Is sid still similarly stable, or less so in the wayland era (for
anyone using wayland/mutter)?

A benefit of using sid is that I am using software versions (e.g mpv
and mutter, gnome-desktop etc) that are much closer to current dev
versions, therefore my bug pursuit is more useful...

Feeling a bit like a raft in the ocean right now.