Re: ToG Linux (first draft of a RFC) ...

Arno writes:
> At this point it becomes quite clear that we have a misunderstanding
> at a very low level. Sentences like "run a network of ... computers
> without networking interfaces" are something I can not really grasp
> with the facilities I have.

You could run a slow network by mailing removable media around.  In the
early days Australia was on Usenet by way of airmailed taps.  Then
there's https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2549.

Though consider: the earliest computer viruses were transmitted by
floppy disk...
--
John Hasler
john@sugarbit.com