Re: ToG Linux (first draft of a RFC) ...

Hello,

On 09.12.23 at 10:13, Albretch Mueller wrote:
On 12/7/23, Arno Lehmann <al@its-lehmann.de> wrote:
it's quite interesting that you use a platform such as wordpress,
running code you can not control, to discuss such matters.

  I was just brainstorming, dumping a stream of consciousness with a
relatively comprehensive outline of the main ideas.

Your paranoia needs an adjustment, because the above is what would make you targetable.

- You can not use the same hardware air gapped and non air gapped.

  I beg to differ and at the end of the day this is something that can
be physically/technically proved.

It has been proven.

  Well, not really! Booting a Debian Live DVD doesn't take more time
than booting Windows (from scratch) and the whole idea of using a
package extensions USB pen drive would automate updates. This
basically is all there is to maintaining it.

No.

You would be basically
making use of the BIOS and RAM of a computer

You can not trust those.

  As anyone could see you could even run a network of detached
computers without networking interfaces in a "touch of God" kind of
way,

At this point it becomes quite clear that we have a misunderstanding at a very low level. Sentences like "run a network of ... computers without networking interfaces" are something I can not really grasp with the facilities I have.

Cheers,

Arno

--
Arno Lehmann