Re: user perms

On 12/8/23 12:11, David Wright wrote:
On Mon 13 Jun 2022 at 19:03:47 (-0400), gene heskett wrote:
On 6/13/22 14:36, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 01:56:12PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:  >>
I appear as user 1000 seem to be stuck behind some sort of a >>
permissions wall. > > SHOW. US.

I got tired of fighting with it Greg, so I did install #32 and installed
gnome_desktop (that was new) and xfce4 during the install, and
now things including the screen colors are back to normal,

I've installed the brother printers and scanner drivers and I can modify t
them by the usual rules. I also set a root pw in addition to adding myself
to /etc/group in the appropriate places.
                                           ↑↑↑↑↑