Re: Hardware TOTP on Linux

On 08/12/2023 15:20, John Hasler wrote:
Piotr writes:
Pinephone tick this box. It works quite well, for early development
Linux phone.

No support when it doesn't, though.

Why you say so? What doesn't? It worked for me quite well, as a device
in early development. I really liked it. I passed it to my even more
enthusiastic friend who like to tinker.

Their website [1] states:
"Beta Edition PinePhones are aimed solely at early adopters. More
specifically, only intend for these units to find their way into the
hands of users with extensive Linux experience."

[1]
https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-beta-edition-with-convergence-package/

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.