Re: Compiling issues with kernel 6.5 >

I did try to compile the 6.5.12 kernel over the weekend, and I got Makefile errors, BUT, I applied the 6.5 realtime patch first, so the problem may have been in the patch, and not in the kernel source itself. I should try compiling an unpatched 6.5.12 kernel to be sure it's an issue with the patch. The errors I was getting in my logs were related to the kprint function, so I suspect it was a problem with the patch I applied.

Scott Denlinger