Subject: "Next" button is missing for manual partitioning.

Alexander Straub

Pater-Faller-Str. 6

79837 Germany

Subject: "Next" button missing on manual partitioningI installed Debian 12 on my computer.

I selected the "Manual Partitioning" option and selected a partition. However, the "Next" button is not available (only back) .I have checked the following steps:    I have selected the "Manual Partitioning" option.    I have selected a partition. The partition is not formatted in any other file system.I have checked these steps and the "Next" button is still not available.I ask for help. Would like to reinstall the SDA3 without deleting the existing files.

Thank you.

Regards

Alexander