Re: Mailutils+nullmailer: sender full name

Op 19-10-2023 om 21:50 schreef Greg Wooledge:
Once the spam stops coming from your system, then you can try to get your
IP address removed from all of the DNS spammer lists.  Usually there's a
web form you can fill out.  Or the listing may expire after a while.

I've seen many postings over the years from people trying to get their IP off of a blacklist. Their success was discouraging. (I suppose I don't know about people for which this was a seamless experience, as they would have no reason to post.)

Kind regards,
Gertjan.