Re: bug report question

Thank you for your advice!

lspci says:
00:01.3 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 17h (Models 00h-0fh) PCIe GPP Bridge

The only 2 PCIe devices I have are my video card and my m.2 drive. I have had different kernel versions as I have had this problem for at least 6 months (debian testing)... so I can't really say when it all started.

But for me, at least a half-solution would be to stop these errors being logged, so that I can shut down the computer properly. When the root file system is full, many programs stop working, and even after a reboot, the user interface will not start.