Re: Debian 12 - IPv4 blocked without fail2ban & co

I'll write my answer here as well, as the OP posted the same posts on debian-french (also top-posting ...).

Some ISPs or service providers may use private IPs (RFC1918) or even APIPA for their internal routers, to spare public IPs.
CG-NAT (which uses APIPAs) especially may create some weird problems.

I think it's just a coincidence that the provider uses 192.168.0.2 internally and the OP host has the same address in its network.

--
++
zithro / Cyril