Re: bookworm and network connections

On Sat, 2 Sep 2023 12:08:37 +0100
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>I did not write any of the text you quote.

<pedant>
You did, but it was not what Timothy was responding to.
</pedant>
What you wrote was quoted right at the bottom of the message, and
irrelevant to Timothy's response.

Which begs the question:
Why do some people respond to a message from person Y, when they're
/actually/ dealing with something written by person X?

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"