Re: I uninstalled OpenMediaVault (because totally overkill for me) and replaced it with borgbackup and rsync

Hi Jason,

Jason <jason@7748229.xyz> wrote:

>I had pure Debian (minimal installation, very few packages) installed
>with borgbackup and rsync.
>
>I am now very satisfied, much more streamlined than OpenMediaVault.
>
>Am I wrong, are my statements completely off?
>
>Or how does your backup look like?

I have three SSDs with two for storage space, one for the system and one
USB drive for backup. All drives are lvm/luks encrypted. Many
backup solutions exist and i don't know OpenMediaVault, but since few
years i'm using borgbackup and rsync & i'm happy with it.

--
mlnl

GPG:1FC05426F87FA623