Xorg.0.log inflating possibly due to 'client bug: Invalid path /dev/input/eventxx'

Hello,

I have set up 40 identical systems with Debian 12.0: same SBC, same OS version, same preseed file. These systems use a touchscreen monitor with an eGalax USB controller. eGalax driver was installed on all of the 40 systems and everything works fine except for 2 systems that are connected to an Elo USB touchscreen monitor. These 2 systems log continuously in Xorg.0.log filling up the hard drive at a rate of ~1MB/min. Please see attached file for an excerpt of the content dumped into Xorg.0.log.

Can anyone help me understand what's happening and how to fix/prevent this?

Do not hesitate to request additional information if that can help.
Kindly let me know if this should be posted on some other list.

Thank you,
Martin