Re: Information concerning support for nVidia GeForce 750

Yoann LE BARS <yoann@le-bars.net> writes:

> 	Before doing anything wrong, is it possible to confirm that I
> 	will be able to run the proprietary nVidia driver 525 on the
> 	real-time kernel—and maybe Wayland?

Currently there's a grave bug in Debian 12, related to Debian-packaged
Nvidia drivers
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1032647) which causes
an intermittent black screen. The bug has been marked done but there's
no fix available. I'm not sure it's even been confirmed by anyone other
than the original reporter so I have no idea who it would affect. I wish
there were more information available.

Still, you can always just install the drivers from Nvidia's site.