Re: Freezing mouse and other suff

>> I am wondering whether the 8GB refers to the amount of the RAM, and the
>> reference to the HDD is the type, without the capacity?
> And, in that, if the computer's amount of RAM, is only 8GB, what is the size
> of the swap partition?  If the computer has only 8GB RAM, then, I suggest
> that at least a 32GB swap partition is required.

Since when does a GNU/Linux desktop need more than 8GB?

        Stefan "running Firefox in 3GB of RAM"

PS: Yes, I know that the amd64 build of some programs require insane
    amounts of address space nowadays (e.g. in my tests, Firefox refused
    to even start if you `limit addressspace 16G'), but that's address
    space, not real RAM or swap.