Re: Freezing mouse and other suff

On 9/7/23 15:03, Bret Busby wrote:
On 9/7/23 12:37, David Christensen wrote:
On 7/8/23 20:13, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
So I have the latest stable Debian installed on my Lenova all in one computer.  I have an 8gb seagate ATA  harddrive,

8 GB seems small.  Do you mean 8 TB?

I am wondering whether the 8GB refers to the amount of the RAM, and the reference to the HDD is the type, without the capacity?

And, in that, if the computer's amount of RAM, is only 8GB, what is the size of the swap partition? If the computer has only 8GB RAM, then, I suggest that at least a 32GB swap partition is required.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia