Nvidia GT 710 and Secure Boot

I understand that some people have experienced problems with booting a motherboard with Secure Boot enabled in the BIOS such that they get a blank screen, can't enter the BIOS and possibly can't boot at all.

This problem seems to be due to having an old graphics card which doesn't have UEFI firmware, in particular no GOP driver.

I have an Nvidia Geforce GT 710 graphics card, which is an old card and probably doesn't have the UEFI firmware or GOP driver needed with the Secure Boot feature.

Is there a way in which the GT 710 can be updated to incorporate the necessary UEFI firmware and GOP driver ?