Re: give us a clue

On June 11, 2023 9:05:13 AM "mick.crane" <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:

Somebody gave me a Toshiba satellite laptop with the identifying number
C50-A-19T
I think this is what is called a Dynabook.
Installed bookworm on it twice the last time with the iso with the
freeware.

Unless this was in the last 24 hours I'm pretty sure you were not using Bookworm.

Which exact ISO did you use?

This did not automagically cause the trackpad and keyboard to work.
I could only proceed through the installation with a USB mouse and
keyboard.
A laptop might be handy if anybody got the keyboard and trackpad to
work.
and could indicate what to do.
mick