Re: A hypervisor for a headless server?

Andy Smith wrote:

[dd]

> Most of the time with most packages it's obvious, but I have seen
> some weird things from time to time! KVM is such a big package that
> I shy away from just advising --no-install-recommends to those
> inexperienced with it.

Thanks for your opinion. I've made a mental note to myself to treat
KVM differently from bhyve. The latter is really small and has a very
small footprint on the system.

Interestingly, libvirt claims to support bhyve, I just never felt a
need for such sophisticated tools to run just several VMs.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/