Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

On Tue, May 02, 2023 at 09:31:39PM -0700, Charlie Gibbs wrote:

[...]

> I don't know about your position, but I find myself repeating
> Hanlon's Razor a lot: "Never ascribe to malice that which can
> adequately be explained by stupidity."  But then, in the back
> of my mind, a little voice replies: "But Microsoft isn't stupid!"

My preferred tool in this case is Clarke's Third Razor:

  "any sufficiently advanced form of malice is indistinguishable
  from stupidity"

With apologies to Arthur C. Clarke and whoever Hanlon actually is.

Cheers