Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

Hi,

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> Murder by a Hanlon razor. Now that would be... something.

It would only be deadly if the assassination target is indeed stupid and
not just pretending.

> Perhaps this is just a dark tentacle of ChatGPT, probing the
> more fringe aspects of human psychology.

Some german list members speculated about a psychology or sociology
experiment going on. Nevertheless i think to have observed Sophie before
ChatGPT (but after ELIZA).

> It's coming from a Microsoft domain, after all.

What is our position on Microsoft Inc. and Hanlon's Razor ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas