Re: Apt sources.list

Op 15-04-2023 om 18:12 schreef Tixy:
On Sat, 2023-04-15 at 08:11 -0400, paulf@quillandmouse.com wrote:

According to https://www.debian.org/releases/, bookworm at this time is
"testing". But when the next release comes, bookworm will still be
bookworm, but "testing" will be bookworm "plus". I'd like to follow
testing, regardless of the status of Debian official releases.

So... in my sources.list, if I change "bookworm" to "testing", will it
do that, and (other than the instabilities of testing) is there any
liability to it?

Testing doesn't get explicit security support so there's no point in
having 'testing-security' lines in sources.list (I guess it'll give an
error anyway).

No error. It exists but as a perpetually empty repository.

Regards,
Frank