Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

Hi,

Bret Busby wrote:
> > Why not just everyone attack each other?
> > This looks like an uncontrolled pillow fight.

We should rather invest our time in a discussion whether CP/M was better
than DOS.

Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> in this instance, however, we've had a series of emails from this
> person in the past. [...]
> sniping doesn't really help at all. [...]
> We are all human and can get annoyed when someone just doesn't *get it*

But this particular poster is quite special.
About a year ago i too tried to help Sophie / Michael Schwibinger with
a question about "CD"
but her/his replies in the thread caused me to ask for an explanation
why "Sophie" uses the mail address of a german amateur clown and IT
engineer, especially whether "Michael Schwibinger" is aware of this usage:
No reply was received.

Given the time pattern of posts and the lack of any learning progress
in respect to proper asking Debian GNU/Linux questions i suspect that
the mails from hbss@hotmail.com are not sent with sincere intentions.
They rather look like somebody is bored from time to time and throws a
pebble into the pond just to watch the ripples.
Just look at the photo on
  https://hbss.tripod.com/

I may be wrong. But it would be easy for Sophie / Michael Schwibinger
to explain the circumstances, which she/he did not do up to now.
So i think it is currently not worth to quarrel over these mails.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas