Re: bounncy keyboard

On 07 Apr 2023 04:41, jeremy ardley wrote:
My keybboard is getting bouncy agaain.

I can swap it out under warranty but I wondered if there were some setting in Debian 11 to ignore the same character arriving too soon after the previous one?

It should also not worry if two different characters arrive closely spaced.

Jeremy

In XFCE : Applications -> Settings -> Keyboard
You can test the repeat delay/speed in the test area at the bottom, or completely disable key repeat.
Other DEs should have the same settings.
For consoles/vt, no idea.