cups not sharing printers with other bullseye machines

Greetings all;

Where do I turn on cups debugging so I'll see every bit of traffic addressed to cups from my local 192.168/xx.yy network?

The problem is: other buster machines on this local network can see and use the two brother printers just as if the printer was local to that buster machine.

But no bullseye, debian or armbian can see anything at localhost:631/printers except the search screen when there are no printers.

These printers are marked as shared in this bullseye machines /etc/cups files.

There's a new roadblock someplace, I've asked about before. I'd like to find it.

Buster machines can, other bullseye machines can't.

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis