The problem with xscreensaver and my queries that weren't addressed

My illustrious Team-Leaders and Senior Members of Debian-User List,

There is a limitation with the xscreensaver-properties.desktop
program: there isn't any settings available for it to switch off the
screen for time intervals below 1 minute, in n seconds if the input
tools like keyboard, mousepad or mouse aren't used for n seconds, n
being 1 to 59.

To overcome this problem (only partially, as a full solution is beyond
my ability), I had written a script for a screensaver, The issues
related to my screensaver scripts are in the threads with the subject
lines:
(1)     SOLVED: Is invoking the -locker option of xautolock to run a
script known? Could I be helped with an xautolock code line please?

(2)     Is invoking the -locker option of xautolock to run a script
known? Could I be helped with an xautolock code line please?

(3)      When does a Terminal/System create New child Processes
(forks), and when it doesn't

There is another solved issue at the link

Two years time should have given me a clearer perspective to avoid
questions on fork as they are likely not to be answered. But it
didn't. Which is the reason why I long for a GPT4 type agent.

A sub-1minute switching off of the backlight LED with xset dpms force
off be accomplished with my very poor script at the link above, but
how to determine in general when a terminal creates a fork and when it
doesn't. This is important as I wouldn't like to burden my system more
than necessary.

Moreover, there is another important issue:
How to receive output from the system (like xscreensaver receives)
from the terminal IF mouse, touchpad or keypad are inactive and not
been pressed? This option could then be added to the script to make it
a little more rational.

Also, my advisor should appreciate that with my limited merit I shall
continue to be novice in these matters. So my questions should also be
answered considering my level of poor intellect.

Best wishes,
Rajib B
Etc.