Is invoking the -locker option of xautolock to run a script known? Could I be helped with an xautolock code line please?

Namaste, my illustrious Team Leaders and Senior programming wizards,

Hope that the 2nd wave of Covid has not been able to dampen our
enthusiasm, and that all are safe from the virus and well. But the
loss of life and employment of many of my fellow countrymen saddens me
a great deal.

I have one minor other issue because of Covid Lockdown that is
inadvertently delayed (unrelated to this post):  getting my HCL Me
laptop serviced to clean the accumulated dust that blocks the fan and
switches off the laptop within a short time.
But this minor issue can wait as many lives could be saved by lockdown
and social distancing.

As I have said earlier too, my non-Unix non-Console background and
poor coding abilities restrict me from reading the man page.

Could I be helped with this requirement please?

My post rests for two months at the Debian Forums without any input,
here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=149128#p736179

As said earlier too, the modified code works beautifully:
#!/bin/bash
echo "Usage: run the script ./ssvr.sh"
i=0
while true
do
expr $(( i = i + 1 ))
read -p "To stop press n and Enter : " -t 2 INPOOT
xset dpms force off
# kill -STOP $(pidof $1)
 sleep 2
# xset dpms force off
# kill -CONT $(pidof $1)
# sleep 2
if [ "$INPOOT" = "n" ]; then
echo "Ending..."
echo i
exit 0
fi
done

Hashed up the kill -STOP and -CONT parts are unnecessarily getting me
logged out of my system.

Now with the hashed up lines, the script works even better.

Best,

Rajib Bandopadhyay
Etc.