Re: differences between hwclock <-> date due to time zone issues? ...

 I am using right now a DELL laptop which had Windows 11 installed but
started to give me sh!t which I totally ignored and started to use my
good old friend Debian in order to "keep moving".
 By the way, after a while as if for a magical reason the hw time
changed and now it is showing to me the same time I can see on
 https://www.timeanddate.com/
 for my time zone. Devices I use seems to develop a mind of their own ;-)
 lbrtchx