Excel Spreadsheet to PDF (was: Re: PDF on debian)

On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 08:50:08 +0800
Corey Hickman <coreyh@free.fr> wrote:

> If I want to convert some excel files to PDF, what's the suggested
> way? I know I can program with java to implement that, but if there
> are existing command-line solutions I would like to try them.

This really should have been a new email thread.

Given the nature of this list, I conjecture you want a solution that
works on Linux.

I would use LibreOffice to export to PDF. I believe one can script the
process.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com