Re: PDF on debian

On 2023-03-09 17:38:54 +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> Vincent Lefevre (12023-03-09):
> > produces a PDF of better quality (fewer spacing issues).
>
> If you want a PDF of better quality, use a workflow that includes TeX.

Not really. This can be better, but this can also be much worse,
in particular if one doesn't know what to do. I would like to see
a solution with TeX.

Note that even pandoc completely fails:

Error producing PDF.
! LaTeX Error: Unicode character ‾ (U+203E)
               not set up for use with LaTeX.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.56 ‾