Re: does your Thunderbird for deb11 often become unresponsive?

On 05/03/2023 07:39, Mark Allums wrote:
It's a bug in Thunderbird.  It is the result of using multiple accounts and something about multi-threading, I think, (on mine, anyway).  I have not filed a bug, but surely they know about it, it's present on both Linux and Windows, and through several versions.  I have been patiently waiting for a fix, perhaps we should all file bugs, if they are inundated with bug reports, maybe they'll be more motivated to fix it.

Cannot reproduce, everything is fine for me in Debian Stable and Debian Testing, TB from repo in both cases.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/