Re: does your Thunderbird for deb11 often become unresponsive?

Thunderbird under Debian 11 gave minor miscellaneous problems from
time to time.  But when Thunderbird lost a couple of messages, I
switched to Evolution.  Now I have no more problems and I prefer
the features Evolution; I wish I had discovered Evolution long ago.

--
He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry
ground; a fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them