Re: alias in bash script issue

Tom Browder (12023-03-05):
> Yes, but please use its new name, Raku. Note new releases come out monthly
> so you shouldn't use the Debian packages since they are way behind. We have
> a member on the release team who provides Debian packages as "rakudo-pkg"
> so apt/aptitude update/upgrade work as expected.

That kind of precision does not really scream “production ready”.

If a language (or a library, a framework, whatever) cannot be used
without the latest experimental features added in the last two years,
then it might be worth toying with as a promising novelty, but we should
not use it for a real project, especially if we do not work alone or
intend to release the result.

So, what is it for Raku?

Regards,

--