Re: where are the actual ".deb" packages? all I see are "pkgcache.bin" and "srcpkgcache.bin" . . .

 by the way regarding that idea, which Linux friendly chipset producer
makes wifi dongles which you can run from a DL start without having to
install anything. it should be detected right away a be good to go.
 Would you suggest a particular one?
 this very thread started because I recently bought a wifi dongle
which didn't work off of the DL DVD even though the seller advertise
the thing as being "Linux friendly", working on Linux (even though
installing it is a pain where you don't need to have it)