Re: Bookworm won't route ipv6 requests

On 2022-12-11 23:59, Jason Bigelow wrote:
I haven't experienced similar issues on Windows and Android devices on the
same LAN, so I'm thinking it's an issue with my Debian Machine.

Scratch that, I have just figured out that nothing in the house seems to work
on IPv6, not the Windows machines, not Debian and not even my phone. I can't
connect to certain Minetest servers, at least unless they run IPv4 which is the issue that triggered my investigation in the first place. Start with basics I
guess!

This is clearly no longer a Debian issue. I'll have to look into problems with my
ISP's router or configuration now instead. I'd like to thank you for your
time nevertheless.

Regards,
Jason