WiFi 802.11ax - no rx bitrate after few minutes on crowded 802.11ax AP

Dear list,

On my new laptop with an Intel AX200 (iwlwifi kernel driver and the
non-free firmware), i've got no trafic when i'm on an AP 802.11ax
(Aruba HP, model unknown) crowded (more than 80 equipment connected).

"# iw dev wlp3s0 station dump" report than there is no rx bitrate anymore.

On 802.11ac AP (same brand) even crowded, there is no such problem,
the rx bitrate is changing regularly, even disappearing when there is
no trafic. When there is trafic, rx bitrate is reappearing.

I've tested and reproduced the problem on GNU/Linux Debian 11, with
the kernel 5.10, 5.18, 5.19 and 6.0.3 (backport). Even with Ubuntu
22.04, kernel 5.15, I've got the problem.

Unfortunately, the GNU/Debian kernel doesn't the right flag (
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/iwlwifi/debugging ),
I move to Ubuntu to make some trace.
Maybe I have to recompile the GNU/Linux Debian kernel with the right
flag activated to make some trace, but I didn't compile my kernel for
than 10 years.

Is someone got this problem ? How to deal with the trace ? What can I do more ?

Bests regards,

J. Lienard