Anyone versed in SH-4 architecture and assembly

Hi Everyone,

I use Debian Chroot's to test on platforms that Debian supports, like
SH-4. I'm having trouble installing GDB on SH-4 because of a
dependency called python-greenlet that fails to build from source
(FTBFS). See [1] and [2].

We could use some help from someone who is versed in SH-4 architecture
and assembly language. The short of it is, python-greenlet needs a
switch_sh4_linux.h placed in [3].

Is anyone available to help with the bug at [1]?

(The SH-4 software manual is available at [4]. I can help with the
Chroot setup for testing. I have it documented at [5]).

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1025176
[2] https://github.com/python-greenlet/greenlet/issues/166
[3] https://github.com/python-greenlet/greenlet/tree/master/src/greenlet/platform