Re: hangs at boot

On Thu, 1 Dec 2022, jd wrote:

On 2022-11-30 18:52, Hans wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 30. November 2022, 18:33:49 CET schrieb jd:

Try to deinstall cups and remove any usb cameras. I had had the problem, that
cups detected an usb camera as a printer and then stopped booting.

I tried removing all cups packages, then it just stalled at Unattended upgrades shutdown instead.

So I tried disabling that, and now it stalls at Hostname Service.

is it stalled or just taking a very long time? DNS timing out can
sometimes cause issues like this.