parallel installation of yelp and khelpcenter curiosity

I use KDE and Gnome (or GKT) based programs (under cinnamon).

If I install both 'yelp' and 'khelpcenter' (under sid) and call the "Help" (or F1), always the khelpcenter is used both for Gnome or GTK programs and for KDE programs.

That's not nice, because the kdehelpcenter shows "Documentation not Found" for
Gnome or GTK programs.
But if I remove the kdehelpcenter, I can't read any documentation for KDE-programs.

Can anyone encourage me a solution for this (little) problem?