Problem with card reader on Debian 11

Hi all,

I programmed a library to read german electronic health cards from special devices certified in Germany.

After an update from Debian 10 to Debian 11 one of these card readers reads only 64 bytes using /dev/ttyACM0. It should read 256 Bytes which it did from 2010 on.

Something must have changed from Debian 10 to Debian 11. Is there a configuration where I can change this behaviour? I don't know which package to blame for the change und what kind of Information I should give you.

Please help

Kind regards

Claudia Neumann