Re: Changes in the syslog date format?

What caused a change?  What version of Debian are you running?  What
happened on the date in question (November 4) -- were some packages
updated?  Which ones?

Here in Debian 11 (bullseye), I see no such change.

Nov  5 11:25:01 unicorn CRON[1581849]: (root) CMD (command -v debian-sa1 > /dev/null && debian-sa1 1 1)

My /etc/rsyslog.conf contains the incredibly long and awkward line
in question.

#### GLOBAL DIRECTIVES ####

#
# Use traditional timestamp format.
# To enable high precision timestamps, comment out the following line.
#
$ActionFileDefaultTemplate RSYSLOG_TraditionalFileFormat