Re: AWS Debian AMIs

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022, 11:45 AM Eric Stone <erictstone@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Debian,

I have a problem on AWS, where I have about 20 servers that I cannot access because I cannot re-subscribe to the AMI.

The issue is the AMI - I can not re-subscribe to the marketplace image.

The message I receive says "this image has been removed and is no longer available to new customers". Of course Debian 9 is now rather old. They may be allowing existing AMIs to keep running but not new installations.

AMI:    ami-00424db9a7a4b343b

PROBLEM:   In order to use this AWS Marketplace product you need to accept terms and subscribe. To do so please visit https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp?sku=55q52qvgjfpdj2fpfy9mb1lo4

Amazon Account ID:  412380406902

I need to be subscribed, can you please help?

Who runs the Amazon / AWS / Relationship??????

Sincerely,
Eric Stone
erictstone@gmail.com