Re: Fw: Forced to Purge Thunderbird

On 2022-10-13 10:32, lists tomgeorge.info wrote:

From: lists tomgeorge.info
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2022 10:13 AM
To: debianuser@lists.debain.org <debianuser@lists.debain.org>
Subject: Forced to Purge Thunderbird

The company hosting my domain name has forced a switch to microsoft outlook. No longer supports pop3 protocol.

Result: Thunderbird frozen, all address list lost.

outlook works, must log on for each email account, does not seem to link responses by subject.

I would like to switch to new host which can use thunderbird

Any suggestions

Do they not support IMAP ? If they do Thunderbird handles IMAP on
my machine with no problems.

Frank