Re: Some of the parameters used in my genisoimage command don't produce a bootable ISO image

Maybe we reach the goal faster if we understand what the "cubic" developer wants us to do by reading the message that appears on top of the preseed tab ? Some step is missed and I'm not able to understand which one : give a look here : https://ibb.co/9N0zL2P