Re: Listing .PDFs on web site?

Am 11.10.2022 um 07:16 schrieb latincom@vcn.bc.ca:
> Does somebody know how to get a simple list of PDFs in my Buleyes web
> site, please?
>
> The point is that i do hoticulture guides, and i would like that users get
> them directly from my site.
unclear to me: do you want to generate a website containing clickable
links to the PDF's? Or do you want the "inside view" in order to
generate it?

Like some sort of find command, modifyed/filtered by (m)awk ?

Or do you mean from the outside? like some sort of wget? Can your
webserver handle the load? How about providing the address?