Re: sigc++ library missing object.h file

On 08/10/2022 23:17, Gary L. Roach wrote:
Thank you all for your replies, I mean gspeaker not gespeaker. The first is a speaker enclosure design program and the second is a front end for the sound system. Not the same -- damn, I had hopes. I also went back and looked at the older versions of sigc++ and found nothing.

I posted a link to version control system expecting that it is possible to check content of the header in old versions. Perhaps by comparing declarations and includes there with current headers and docs some person from the program community may fix compilation errors by specifying proper includes.