sigc++ library missing object.h file

Hi all,

I've been trying to compile an older program from source code and keep getting the error missing sigc++/object.h file. I looked at the available versions of libsigc++ and found that none of them include an object.h sub directory. Does anyone know how to fix this. I really need this program (gspeaker). Removing the #<include> from the offending module only caused a slew of other errors. What would be in this object.h file? Is the data available to gin up a replacement? Please help!

Gary R.