Re: A way to set the minimum time between double clicks?

Oct 9, 2022, 21:06 by riveravaldezmail@gmail.com:

> Hi, don't know if already seen but just in case it's useful:
>
> https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?t=153755
>
> Hope it helps, regards!

Interesting thread, thanks. There are two solutions offered there ( https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=289&t=153755&start=15 ): The first one involves installing "xserver-xorg-input-evdev" and some say it doesn't work on Debian and the second solution involves installing "xserver-xorg-input-synaptics" which worked for some.

I'm a bit confused though: "xserver-xorg-input-synaptics" seems to provide "Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server" so how would it help solve issues with my mouse which is a Logitech device?

Regards,