Re: A way to set the minimum time between double clicks?

Oct 9, 2022, 13:42 by local10@tutanota.com:

> Oct 9, 2022, 13:24 by roberto@debian.org:
>
>> On Sun, Oct 09, 2022 at 03:17:15PM +0200, local10 wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there a way to do this in Debian without compiling packages from source?: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1176318/how-to-set-the-minimum-time-between-double-clicks
>>>

>> Yes.  However, you give literally no information about your environment,
>> no information about what you have tried so far, or why you think that
>> compiling from source is the first option, so it is difficult to know
>> how to guide you.
>>

> Am running Bookworm, KDE as desktop.

More info: Haven't tried anything yet, just looking for possible solutions. I mentioned compiling from source due to this: https://superuser.com/questions/519151/mouse-double-click-min-interval , see second response that starts with "For linux solution: http://blog.guntram.de/?p=16";

Regards,